Help Italian children to learn Spanish while you work as an assistant teacher in a school.
Learn Italian and learn one of the cultures with a longest history in the world.
Live 3 months in Italy, you will enjoy its gastronomy, its art and you will fall in love with the people.
- Be between 20 and 30 years old
- Be a university student or graduate.
- Lack of criminal records.
- It’s not necessary to speak Italian but it’s useful to have some knowledge.
- Not necessary to have previous experience.
- Participants will have to arrive in Turin’s airport.
¿No cumples estos requisitos?
Nosotros te ayudamos a encontrar tu experiencia ideal
Find my Jobbie
- You will work in Italian primary and secondary schools, which will allow you to know their education system.
- You will give classes 18h/week.
- In exchange for your work, you will receive housing with a host family and meals during all your stay.
- There will be an orientation session 2 days prior to your arrival, which will allow you to know other participants in this program.
- Most of the schools are in Piamonte area, in northern Italy. The mountain is 1 hour away and the beach 45 minutes away.
NO VIAJAMOS PARA ESCAPAR DE LA VIDA
¡Viajamos para que la vida no se nos escape!
¿Alguna pregunta? Contáctenos
¿Quieres saber los ingresos y los gastos que vas a tener?
Estamos encantados de ayudarte
Haz clic aquí y podrás ver los números de este programa, coste del programa, beneficios, etc
Ingresos y gastos
Estamos trabajando en algo genial
Descubre muy pronto Find my Jobiie, nuestra herramienta exclusiva para encontrar tu Jobiie ideal